FINA released today the full list of swimwear approved for use in 2012, and for the first time ever also a list of approved caps and goggles that can be worn. Pretty much every company is now required to submit their line of camps and goggles to FINA for approval, read more on SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming