Olympic Champion Daniel Gyurta today told Hungarian press, that he will have a copy made of his London 2012 gold medal, and send it to Alexander Dale Oen’s relatives, as a gesture saying that not only Norway shares the pain. ‘We became very good friends this year’, he said, ‘I’m sure that he would have won the 100 here in London’, ‘This is the least I can do to pay respect to my friend’. Bjørn Soleng, General Secretary of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, says on behalf of the family that he is sure that they will appreciate this very much. Nemzeti Sport Online and Budaorsi Info via VG.
- Phelps: No harm in asking for help
- Grant Hackett will be welcomed back to Australian swim team: Jacco Verhaeren
- Tearful Park Tae-Hwan apologises for failed dope test
- Broke Ass Game Show | ‘Swim Shady’ Official Clip | MTV
- Thank You USA Swimming Volunteers!
- Pictionary #AusChamps15
- Dragon boat tug of war is Poland’s newest sports craze
- Never too old to learn some swimming skills
- Russia holds first world championship in ice swimming
- Coralville woman teaches swimming lessons from her garage