Olympic Champion Daniel Gyurta today told Hungarian press, that he will have a copy made of his London 2012 gold medal, and send it to Alexander Dale Oen’s relatives, as a gesture saying that not only Norway shares the pain. ‘We became very good friends this year’, he said, ‘I’m sure that he would have won the 100 here in London’, ‘This is the least I can do to pay respect to my friend’. Bjørn Soleng, General Secretary of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, says on behalf of the family that he is sure that they will appreciate this very much. Nemzeti Sport Online and Budaorsi Info via VG.
- The ‘sea-nomad’ children who see like dolphins
- Cameron van der Burgh’s coach Dirk Lange angry over China dope claims
- I Love Movies: Ryan Lochte – Belly
- I Love Movies: Matt Grevers – Gladiator
- What Happens When 30 Pounds of Dry Ice Is Dumped Into a Swimming Pool
- Is Swimming Fair?
- Man’s DIY Natural Swimming Pool Makes Waves Across The Globe
- I Love Movies: Missy Franklin – Bend It Like Beckham