Olympic Champion Daniel Gyurta today told Hungarian press, that he will have a copy made of his London 2012 gold medal, and send it to Alexander Dale Oen’s relatives, as a gesture saying that not only Norway shares the pain. ‘We became very good friends this year’, he said, ‘I’m sure that he would have won the 100 here in London’, ‘This is the least I can do to pay respect to my friend’. Bjørn Soleng, General Secretary of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, says on behalf of the family that he is sure that they will appreciate this very much. Nemzeti Sport Online and Budaorsi Info via VG.
- Meet the champion free diver who hunts fish with spears and kills octopuses with her teeth
- BGSU Swimmer Has Olympic Dreams
- The Right Fit for Your Swimmer’s Body | Project Upgrade
- Swimisodes – Backstroke Swim Drill – 6 Kick Switch
- Swimming troupe Aqualillies and Scarlett Johansson making a splash in Hollywood with Coen brothers’ ‘Hail, Caesar!’
- Is Your Elbow Really Dropped Or Is It Just That Your Hand Is Too High?
- USA Swimming Adds Surf Omaha to Aqua Zone for U.S. Olympic Trials – Swimming
- Koala Hugging in Perth, Western Australia