Olympic Champion Daniel Gyurta today told Hungarian press, that he will have a copy made of his London 2012 gold medal, and send it to Alexander Dale Oen’s relatives, as a gesture saying that not only Norway shares the pain. ‘We became very good friends this year’, he said, ‘I’m sure that he would have won the 100 here in London’, ‘This is the least I can do to pay respect to my friend’. Bjørn Soleng, General Secretary of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, says on behalf of the family that he is sure that they will appreciate this very much. Nemzeti Sport Online and Budaorsi Info via VG.
- Sweden to launch a major swim event in 2016
- WaterBlade aims to have fitness buffs walking on water
- New LEN Office opens in Nyon (SUI)
- Former Olympic swimmer Nicole Kramer offering private swim lessons in Quincy
- Swimming Instructor Accused Of Molesting Kids During Class
- Sharon van Rouwendaal Interview – Pool vs Open Water
- Don’t Hold Your Breath: CDC Reports on Pool Accidents
- Last Olympics on the cards for swimmer Belinda Hocking
- Does High-School Swimming Matter?
- James Magnussen seeks second opinion after advise to rest injured shoulder