Olympic Champion Daniel Gyurta today told Hungarian press, that he will have a copy made of his London 2012 gold medal, and send it to Alexander Dale Oen’s relatives, as a gesture saying that not only Norway shares the pain. ‘We became very good friends this year’, he said, ‘I’m sure that he would have won the 100 here in London’, ‘This is the least I can do to pay respect to my friend’. Bjørn Soleng, General Secretary of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, says on behalf of the family that he is sure that they will appreciate this very much. Nemzeti Sport Online and Budaorsi Info via VG.
- World’s Largest Flying Water Insect Can Cover an Adult Human Face (And Hates Pollution)
- Australia clocks 3:30.98 and new World Record in the Women’s 4×100 Free at Glasgow 2014
- Watch as RNLI lifeguard rescues screaming boy from rip current
- Selfies delay Commonwealth Games opening ceremony by 45 minutes
- How does a brain-eating amoeba eat brains?
- Kazan 2015 celebrates one year to go to World Championships
- Ann Arbor tops list over 50 best swimming cities in the U.S.
- Bunch O Balloons fills 100 water bombs in less than 1 minute
- #OurTeam History
- Meet Team Scotland Aquatics 2014