National Team member and Olympic hopeful Tyler Clary shares his thoughts on challenges and dealing with pressure leading up the 2012 Olympics Trial on Omaha, Nebraska. Ouch, he dislocated his shoulder at the Duel in the Pool in December, something that ‘happens from time to time’ as he has ‘super-loose’ shoulders. Still, ouch.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help