Fisherman Gopal Kharvi from Kundapur successfully attempted a 2.45 hours 9 kilometer swim today with both his hands and feet handcuffed from St Mary’s Island to Malpe beach in Udupi, India, witnessed by Guinness Book of World Records representatives. Read The Times of India.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming