Love it when engineers mess with our conventions (as an engineer myself :-). And by the way … this need for the model to wear an in principle illegal modesty suit to make the video ‘safe for work’, is a real and practical problem in the locker rooms! If the suits are designed to take several minutes to put on, then you should be allowed to have some kind of (maybe standard) modesty suit within the tech suit. Via scaq.blogspot.com.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming