The world record tally is now 12 at the 2008 FINA World Short Course Championships in Manchester, after United State’s Ryan Lochte set a new 100 IM world standard of 51.25, Zimbabwe’s Kirsty Coventry took more than a second and a half of the 200 IM world record in a time of 2:06.13, and the Netherlands improved their womens 400 freestyle world record with almost 4 seconds, clocking 3:29.42. Read more about it here, here and here on SwimInfo.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?