How much would someone have to pay for you to dive into the Hudson River?
Donna Paysepar did it for the likes.
A TikTok video of her plunging into waters associated with raw sewage, dead bodies and centuries of pollution has people on social media crying foul.
As people on both sides of the Hudson secure their masks to help fight an actual pandemic, Paysepar went ahead and doused herself in who-knows-what. Many have made jokes about the swimmer transforming or mutating into some kind of creature a la “The Toxic Avenger” or the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.”
But Paysepar says the splash of fame was all worth it — however grimy.Read NJ
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile