At the Indianapolis Grand Prix yesterday evening, Dana Vollmer won the 100 freestyle in 54.21 and 100 butterfly in 57.73, while Nathan Adrian pipped Phelps in the 100 freestyle with a 48.62 to 48.78. Micah Lawrence managed a 2:24.85 and 2nd best in the world this year in the women’s 200 breaststroke, Clark Burckle won the men’s 200 breaststroke in 2:10.56, Allison Schmitt the women’s 400 freestyle in 4:06.94 ahead of Katie Hoff in 4:07.00, Tyler Clary the men’s 400 freestyle with a time of 3:49.91, while Michael Phelps won the men’s 100 butterfly in the 52.23, Ryan Lochte managing a lifetime best of 52.32 in the B-final, also winning the 100 freestyle B-final with a time of 49.46. Read a lot more here on SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming