Sweden’s Sarah Sjöström set a new world record in the 100 long course butterfly, with a time of 56.44 where Inge de Bruijn’s world record was 56.61. Germany’s Paul Biedermann set a new world record in the 400 freestyle, with a time of 3:40.07 where Ian Thorpe’s world record was 3:40.08. USA’s Ariana Kurors set a new 200 individuel medley world record, with a time of 2:07.03 where Stephanie Rice’s world record was 2:08.45. Italia’s Federica Pellegrini became the first woman even undir 4 minutes in the 400 freestyle, with a time of 3:59.15 where her own world record was 4:00.41. Netherland bettered their own world record in the womens 4×100 frí, from 3:33.62 to 3:31.72. And Germany’s Britta Steffen set a new world record in the 100 freestyle, as first swimmer in the 4×100 relay, with a time of 52.22 where her own world record was 52.56.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?