Texas is home to beautiful swimming holes, but none is more enticing than the mysterious Jacob’s Well. How deep is Jacob’s Well? What does it look like inside Jacob’s Well? Only the brave can discover the answers to these questions. Watch to see as I dive into Jacob’s Well and do a little exploring.
Sitting on the banks of Cypress Creek in Wimberley, this swimming hole is unlike anything in Texas. It dips down hundreds of feet into the earth, down to the aquifer that feeds the creek. It’s a cool sight and an even cooler swim.
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner