Texas is home to beautiful swimming holes, but none is more enticing than the mysterious Jacob’s Well. How deep is Jacob’s Well? What does it look like inside Jacob’s Well? Only the brave can discover the answers to these questions. Watch to see as I dive into Jacob’s Well and do a little exploring.
Sitting on the banks of Cypress Creek in Wimberley, this swimming hole is unlike anything in Texas. It dips down hundreds of feet into the earth, down to the aquifer that feeds the creek. It’s a cool sight and an even cooler swim.
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships