Could lifeguard drones become a safety standard in the future?
This innovative technology started generating buzz in 2013 when creator Amin Rigi of RTS Labs in Iran gave a public demonstration of the product.
It is now being developed at RTS London and the company says it is ready to start mass producing the drones.
- Papa Massata Diack ‘tried to lock African votes’ to take 2020 Olympics to Tokyo
- Russia accuses U.S. government of pushing for its Olympic exclusion
- Michael Phelps Is Busy After Swimming Career
- The dangers of swimming during the summer
- Vegas Strong with Las Vegas Synchronized Swimmers
- Katie Ledecky Named Women’s Sports Foundation Individual Sportswoman of the Year
- Woman who’s toddler swam to safety believes swimming lessons saved her life – STV News report
- Australian Organic Awareness Month 2017 – Matt Welsh