Nice list here on TravelSupermarket, via Neatorama. Marina Bay Sands in Singapore is there, of course, with its pool stretching across the skyscrapers, and Bláa Lónið (the Blue Lagoon) in Iceland. But the one taking the price is Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, with its water slide going through a shark tank.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming