A message from the FINA GMS
We are pleased to announce that the registration for the 16th FINA World Masters Championships 2015 – Kazan (RUS) IS NOW OPEN!
The entry booklet for the Championships is available for download here.
The registration for the FINA World Masters Championships is INDIVIDUAL. Each participant must create his own account and register through the FINA General Management System (FINA GMS) Public Portal by going to https://registration.fina.org
The registration user guide dedicated to Masters can be found by clicking here
Please note the following important deadlines for Registration:
FINAL Registration and Individual Events Deadline: 15 June 2015
- All persons willing to participate must be registered and have paid their registration fee to the event by 15 June 2015.
- No registrations will be accepted after 15 June 2015.
- All individual event entries must be paid by 15 June 2015.
FINAL Sport Entries (Correction for Individual events and Submission of Team events entries) Deadline: 02 July 2015
- All corrections to Individual swimming entries must be submitted by 02 July 2015. Only corrections to individual Swimming entry times(submitted and paid before 15 June 2015) will be accepted up to 02 July 2015.
- All Team event entries must be submitted and paid by 02 July 2015. Only persons registered by the registration deadline (15 June 2015) will be able to be added to teams before the deadline (02 July 2015).
- No changes or additions to Individual or Team event entries will be accepted after 02 July 2015
NB: All fees must be paid by the respective deadline.
For all information about the FINA World Masters Championships Kazan 2015, please refer to the Official website of the Championships: http://masters.kazan2015.com/en
Frequently Asked Questions about the Championships are on the Championships website located here: http://masters.kazan2015.com/en/faq
Should you have any questions relating to the event, please send enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org