Australians aged 45 years and over are being encouraged to consult their doctor before enjoying the health benefits of swimming to prevent drowning deaths involving people with pre-existing conditions.
Before you jump in:
- Chat to your doctor about your health
- Consider the effects of any medication you are taking
- And remember it’s safer to swim in a supervised area
When it comes to safety, socialising and support there’s not better plan than swimming at your local Aquatic Centre.
For further information visit: www.royallifesaving.com.au
- This Great White Shark Stunned All Shark Experts By Jumping 15 Feet Above Water
- Man rescued after attempting mile-long swim off Dauphin Island
- Jacob’s Well Swimming Hole in Texas | MicBergsma
- UC Santa Barbara swimmer to go 10 miles in ocean waters for COVID relief
- 71km. 13 Lakes. 3 Days | Lake District Ultra Swimming Challenge With George Taplin [Podcast] | Propulsion Swimming
- How hard is it to swim the English Channel? | Rugby player’s incredible attempt
- My $1,000,000 Training Pool | Cody Miller Vlogs
- 22 migrants crammed onto a dinghy spotted stranded in the English Channel | SWNS