The highlight of the aquatic season, the FINA World Swimming Championships (25m), is about to start in the magnificent Hamad Aquatic Complex. Featuring a handful of the greatest stars and offering a massive sum in prize money, the showcase in Doha is going to be another hit, watched by hundreds of millions around the world.
FINA’s decision to move the event from its spring date to December proved to be a wise move. It attracts more top swimmers and it crowns the short-course season, while in the spring when everyone was preparing for the summer long-course events, it was like an unexpected guest at a party.
- 9 month old puppy saves kids with special needs from drowning
- The Blue Pools of Oregon – Cliff Jumping
- China – Open Water Swim – 2500 Swimmers (FINA Mass OWS Series)
- Learning to Swim as An Adult: How to Float in Water
- Jilted girlfriend of prominent US banker dumps his Mercedes into swimming pool
- Arizona Flash Flood Kills Nine Swimmers, Video Captures Torrent
- Commonwealth swimmers answer quickfire questions
- Australia’s Synchro Tribute to AC/DC | Music Monday