The geek in me is very intrigued (and hopes this is for real): Atlantic Ocean swimmer Ben Lecomte demoing a Vuzix iWear-like iPhone head-up display device for his Aqua Sphere goggles, with which he will be able to read emails and watch video while swimming across the Pacific Ocean, raising funds toward cancer research in honor of his father. There is a waterproofing challenge to be met … may I suggest the NeverWet™ spray?
- Missy Franklin’s dream to become most decorated female swimmer ever
- Perm-afrost – Hair freezing contest at Takhini Hot Pools, Whitehorse, Yukon
- MOM Meet Marseilles 2015 live on Dailymotion
- Bro high-fives turtle from inside the fish tank
- Michael Klim up for Australia’s Men’s Health Celebrity Man 2015
- Vince Vaughn, Lady Gaga swim in icy cold water for Polar Plunge event
- Video shows ex-NFL player Rob Konrad after swim to survival
- FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup Patagones-Viedma
- Top Rocky swimmer pulled from state after bullying allegations
- Is Chlorine in Indoor Swimming Pools Hard on Your Lungs?