The geek in me is very intrigued (and hopes this is for real): Atlantic Ocean swimmer Ben Lecomte demoing a Vuzix iWear-like iPhone head-up display device for his Aqua Sphere goggles, with which he will be able to read emails and watch video while swimming across the Pacific Ocean, raising funds toward cancer research in honor of his father. There is a waterproofing challenge to be met … may I suggest the NeverWet™ spray?
- Y-40, the world’s deepest indoor swimming pool
- German Shepherd throws a fit when she has to quit swimming
- Danish swimming in shock after Rollason’s resignation
- Grant Hackett back in training under top coach but denies Rio comeback
- Australian synchronised swimming team promotes new image in racy video
- Is There Really a Hippo Swimming in the Chicago River?
- Dagny Knutson sues her former lawyer
- Hungary to stream EUR 54 million into building swimming complex
- Doha set for fantastic Festival of Swimming
- Shannon Rollason resigns as head coach of the Danish National Training Center