The geek in me is very intrigued (and hopes this is for real): Atlantic Ocean swimmer Ben Lecomte demoing a Vuzix iWear-like iPhone head-up display device for his Aqua Sphere goggles, with which he will be able to read emails and watch video while swimming across the Pacific Ocean, raising funds toward cancer research in honor of his father. There is a waterproofing challenge to be met … may I suggest the NeverWet™ spray?
- New LEN Office opens in Nyon (SUI)
- Former Olympic swimmer Nicole Kramer offering private swim lessons in Quincy
- Swimming Instructor Accused Of Molesting Kids During Class
- Sharon van Rouwendaal Interview – Pool vs Open Water
- Don’t Hold Your Breath: CDC Reports on Pool Accidents
- Last Olympics on the cards for swimmer Belinda Hocking
- Does High-School Swimming Matter?
- James Magnussen seeks second opinion after advise to rest injured shoulder
- The terrifying moment an Orca nibbles at your paddle board
- Karin Prinsloo Back in the Gym After Back Injury and Surgery