The geek in me is very intrigued (and hopes this is for real): Atlantic Ocean swimmer Ben Lecomte demoing a Vuzix iWear-like iPhone head-up display device for his Aqua Sphere goggles, with which he will be able to read emails and watch video while swimming across the Pacific Ocean, raising funds toward cancer research in honor of his father. There is a waterproofing challenge to be met … may I suggest the NeverWet™ spray?
- World’s Largest Flying Water Insect Can Cover an Adult Human Face (And Hates Pollution)
- Australia clocks 3:30.98 and new World Record in the Women’s 4×100 Free at Glasgow 2014
- Watch as RNLI lifeguard rescues screaming boy from rip current
- Selfies delay Commonwealth Games opening ceremony by 45 minutes
- How does a brain-eating amoeba eat brains?
- Kazan 2015 celebrates one year to go to World Championships
- Ann Arbor tops list over 50 best swimming cities in the U.S.
- Bunch O Balloons fills 100 water bombs in less than 1 minute
- #OurTeam History
- Meet Team Scotland Aquatics 2014