Enjoy watching Olympic Medallist Elizabeth Beisel show you tips and tricks for your Backstroke Swimming! Head position in Swimming is the most important part to a stroke. Because whatever your head does in Swimming, your body will follow it. Don’t forget: technique is where it gets started!
1) Eyes looking straight to the ceiling
2) Chin up
3) Straight Spine
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming