Enjoy watching Olympic Medallist Elizabeth Beisel show you tips and tricks for your Backstroke Swimming! Head position in Swimming is the most important part to a stroke. Because whatever your head does in Swimming, your body will follow it. Don’t forget: technique is where it gets started!
1) Eyes looking straight to the ceiling
2) Chin up
3) Straight Spine
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs