It’s been a long hard three months for most South African athletes with sport in Sough Africa grinding to a halt due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Now with the more relaxed COVID-19 regulations, more and more sporting codes are being allowed to resume albeit under strict conditions.
In Port Elizabeth, swimmers of all ages have found their way back into the water.
- Siren of the Sea
- This Para-swimmer from Dharavi fought all odds to win
- Two Exercises All Swimmers Should Do | Ottawa Swimming
- Swimmer Chris Allshouse sets record in Saint Lucia
- Thanksgiving Training | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Sports For Change – A story by Farida Osman
- My Thoughts On The ISL Season 2 | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Fast Swimming Technique – The Kick For a Faster Breastroke | The Race Club