It’s been a long hard three months for most South African athletes with sport in Sough Africa grinding to a halt due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Now with the more relaxed COVID-19 regulations, more and more sporting codes are being allowed to resume albeit under strict conditions.
In Port Elizabeth, swimmers of all ages have found their way back into the water.
- Beginner Sculling Drills | Improve Your Feel of the Water | MySwimPro
- Older women swim length of Lake George in relay dubbed ‘menopause marathon’
- Florida boy, 9, saves dad who fractured his neck in swimming accident
- Swimmer Found Unresponsive in Lake Waukewan, Later Dies
- Who I Am: Michelle Alonso | Canary Islands’ Little Mermaid | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Shark Attack Test- Human Blood vs. Fish Blood
- Team GB Episode 03. Rebecca Adlington | The Moments That Made Me Podcast
- How Swimming Helps In Relieving Stress and Improve Focus