You can do the following stretches in the shower after a swim or workout. These stretches are slip-proof and will help stretch out your whole body.
There are benefits to stretching in the shower too! Your muscles will be warm from the shower steam, which will allow you to get deeper into each stretch. This will help increase your flexibility and relieve more tension!
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming
- Meet Elena Krawzow, German swimming star and first Paralympic athlete on Playboy cover *EXPLICIT*
- Ullswater – 6-hour English Channel Qualifying Swim 2020
- Swimming in Waves | Open Water Wild Swimming in Scotland
- Black bear goes for a swim in Flathead Lake
- Unlikely Olympian ‘Eric the Eel’ reflects on his fame 20 years on | AFP
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Katie McLaughlin
- Migrants jump overboard from NGO vessel to swim to Sicily coast