This is my advice to everyone asking me about Coronavirus. I’m Sarah Ferguson the Open Water Swimmer from Durban South Africa and I just got my result from my CoronaVirus Test COVID19. I have been asked a lot of questions so I thought this would be the best way to answer them. If you have any other questions about being tested positive or negative for COVID19 Coronavirus you are welcome to ask them in the comments down below.
I have tested positive for the Coronavirus Test in South Africa. This is me telling you what you can do to flatten the curve in South Africa. I started showing Coronavirus symptoms and went for a test in Umhlanga the test result took 6 days so there is a backlog to getting your results and the stats that you are getting for the number of positive cases of Coronavirus in south Africa are very delayed.
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!