“The cancer journey has certainly forced me to zoom out a whole lot in determining what is important.” –Nathan Adrian, Olympic swimmer & cancer thriver.
In our 2019 Pink Pony campaign, Nathan Adrian and his mother, Cecilia Adrian discussed Nathan’s recent Testicular cancer diagnosis and how it has forced them both to look at life from a different perspective.
Hear more stories from our campaign: https://rlauren.co/PinkPony2019-Y
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs
- A Very Tuff Kick Set | Cody Miller Vlogs
- This Woman is Making a Splash by Helping Dogs Learn to Swim
- ‘Picking a needle out of a haystack’: The untold story of Grant Hackett’s golden moment