Olympian Grant Hackett is back training under master coach Denis Cotterell on the Gold Coast but is adamant he is not making a fully fledged comeback for the 2016 Rio Olympics despite registering for drug testing.
“Because I’ve been through so much this year, I just wanted to get back into the squad and enjoy a bit of time with the boys and the camaraderie,” Hackett said.
“I just want to get really fit. That is kind of my goal over the next six or seven months — get to a good level of fitness again. Having a bit of time to put into a bit of swimming and gym work is good fun, that is all.
- ISL Training Camp // Turkey 2020 // Michael Andrew Vlogs
- The Difference Between a Good vs Great Swimmer With Kaitlin Sandeno
- Inside with Brett Hawke: James Guy
- How a 3-year-old Dubai boy trapped in a swimming pool was rescued
- Nevada’s Ben Hines rules the pool
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets