Olympian Grant Hackett is back training under master coach Denis Cotterell on the Gold Coast but is adamant he is not making a fully fledged comeback for the 2016 Rio Olympics despite registering for drug testing.
“Because I’ve been through so much this year, I just wanted to get back into the squad and enjoy a bit of time with the boys and the camaraderie,” Hackett said.
“I just want to get really fit. That is kind of my goal over the next six or seven months — get to a good level of fitness again. Having a bit of time to put into a bit of swimming and gym work is good fun, that is all.
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records
- Anna Bader’s INCREDIBLE 20m Final Performance at #FINABarcelona2013 | High Diving
- Diving Insights – with Jamaica’s Yona Knight-Wisdom | Technical Talks
- Adam Peaty & Kira Toussaint on their new Short Course World Records