It’s pool season, the grandest of all seasons, or so you might think. Sure, days are longer, clothing is skimpier, and the beer is colder, but with pool season comes high risk, especially if there’s poop in the water. Which, it turns out, there is. A lot of it.
According to the CDC, every year thousands of water-associated outbreaks get reported, all stemming from poop-related bacteria. And poop in the pool can cause several diseases, all of which you can very realistically catch. The good news: despite what that ignorant guy at your office says, herpes and HIV are two diseases you CANNOT catch in a pool.
- Windsor 2016 Highlight Video // Vidéo des meilleurs moments Windsor 2016
- Rio Moment: Own It – Lilly King
- Dolphin Kick Drill with Chloe Sutton
- ‘World’s bravest duck’ plays with tiger at Australian zoo
- Ex-Drury University swimmer says hazing ended athletic career
- Ryan Lochte’s Clean Start :60
- This desolate English path has killed more than 100 people
- Comeback Rio Moment – Anthony Ervin