Two-time Olympic gold medalist Jessicah Schipper survived an emergency surgery this weekend after being rush to the hospital Sunday night with “extreme abdominal pain”. Initially diagnosed with the need to remove her appendix, surgeons discovered that she had a ruptured cyst on her ovary, which they then repaired. Read The Herald Sun via SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming