Comeback champ Geoff Huegill up until tonight to qualify for the Olympics, but missed out with a 52.50 and 5th in the 100 butterfly, Christopher Wright and Jayden Hadler qualifying in 51.67 and 52.09 respectively. James Magnussen blasted the 50 free with a world top ranking time of 21.74 in the 50 free, Eamon Sullivan also qualifying for the individual with a 21.92. Belinda Hocking qualified in the women’s 200 backstroke with a time of 2:06.68, and Meagan Nay also with a time of 2:07.83. And Kylie Palmer and Jessica Ashwood qualified in the 800 freestyle, in 8:26.60 and 8:27.97 respectively. Read more here on SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming