A segment here from the national Faroese news broadcast “Dagur & Vika” this evening, where Jón Bjarnason coach of Pál Joensen dismisses rumors that the planned 50 meter pool of their hometown Vágur in the Faroe Islands will be ‘too cheap’, and counters with saying that this is true regional development, not only focusing on elite swimming, but also on helping for instance arthritis patients with spa facilities.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars