Danish freediver Stig Åvall Severinsen set a new world record last Saturday the 6th of March, swimming 72 meters under ice in one breath. This was in lake Knudsoe near Ry in Denmark. The former world record was 57.5 meters, swum by Wim Hof of the Netherlands in March 2001.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?