Texas Couple Electrocuted In Mexico Resort Hot Tub | NBC News

Resort guests in Mexico are heard screaming after witnessing a Texas couple get electrocuted in a hot tub. The husband was pronounced dead on the scene and his wife was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Discover more from Swimmer’s Daily

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.