Every friendship group has the ‘I’ll do anything!’ bloke. Well this is what happens when two of those guys meet.
This is a snippet from our new podcast, where we look back at all the dumb things that happened during the making of nearly 20 years of shows. ‘Hamish & Andy’s Remembering Project’ is available wherever you get your podcasts.
- Plenty Effort But No Records At Long Course Swimming Championships
- What made Doc Counsilman a great swim coach | Inside with Brett Hawke
- “Don’t Swim In The Sinkholes In Mexico” | Creepypasta | Horror Story
- A Brisbane Woman Attempts to Swim a Lap of Bribie Island | 7NEWS
- Blackboard Breakdown | Is Ryan Murphy the Backstroke King? | Propulsion Swimming
- How to Handle High-Pressure Swimming Taper Meets | The Social Kick
- Madisyn Cox Gives Advice on Navigating Freshman Year of College | Ultimate Swimmer
- Jack Bridge | Para Swimming Guide and Reliving London 2012 Paralympics | Propulsion Swimming