I am hosting my first ever virtual Race Clinic on the 29th of December!
We will be going through what has made some of my best performances so good, you will be completing a gym session with myself where you can try and outwork me, and also getting an insight into what makes my mentality unbeatable. Parents, there is also a station for you where you can ask any questions you want to my expert team around how you can best support swimmers through their journey.
To find all the details follow the link below… I can’t wait to see you all there! https://swimming.events/virtual_adam_…
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled