Check out this clip from Coach Bob Bowman on a favorite Butterfly conditioning set that he’s used over the years. Coach Bowman shares a few splits Michael Phelps would post and cautions age group coaches with using appropriate variations of the set.
As Coaches, we’re always looking for new ideas and we love hearing about legendary training sets, but we need to use what we learn with discretion and ensure that it falls in line with the correct trajectory of development & progression.
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs
- Ultimate Swimmer Podcast: Ryan Held
- McGill Sit-Up Test For Swimmers | Swimmer Strength
- ISL Season 2 Full Match 8
- ISL Season 2 Full Match 7