Teen swim sensation Eddie Wang has once again broken his own world junior record. The 18-year-old from Taiwan put up a time of 1:49.89 in the men’s 200 butterfly at the International Swimming League semis. This was his third time setting the world junior record for the event this season.
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice