What a pleasure to be able to share this episode with you all. Brooke Bennet, 3 TIME Olympic Gold Medalist in 1996 (Atlanta) & 2000 (Sydney). Brooke stops in the show to give us her story, how she fell in love with swimming, the power of the family, her relationship with Peter Banks her coach, some of her favorite sets..and more.
You are going to feel her tremendous passion for swimming, and for sure her determination will live within her forever.
- Thanksgiving Training | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Sports For Change – A story by Farida Osman
- My Thoughts On The ISL Season 2 | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Fast Swimming Technique – The Kick For a Faster Breastroke | The Race Club
- Justin Bieber’s Dangerous Swim in Cold, Cold Water
- The Get Out Swim | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Coronavirus: Concerns for missed swimming lessons during lockdown | 9 News Australia
- FSU student potentially paralyzed after Naples swimming accident