What a pleasure to be able to share this episode with you all. Brooke Bennet, 3 TIME Olympic Gold Medalist in 1996 (Atlanta) & 2000 (Sydney). Brooke stops in the show to give us her story, how she fell in love with swimming, the power of the family, her relationship with Peter Banks her coach, some of her favorite sets..and more.
You are going to feel her tremendous passion for swimming, and for sure her determination will live within her forever.
- The greatest swimming comeback of all time? | Throwback Thursday
- Swimming lessons in the APY Lands | 7NEWS
- Annual Swimming and Diving Meet Impacts Terre Haute Tourism
- Beloved Missing Swim Coach Found Dead
- What Is Ice Swimming? | MySwimPro
- Speaking Truth to Power | The Social Kick
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength