Michael Muller is Hollywood’s premiere celebrity photographer — a guy who has created legendary images of everyone who is anyone for every prominent media outlet — from Vanity Fair to Esquire. The question isn’t who has he photographed, it’s who hasn’t he (including the iconic Time magazine cover of Kobe Bryant bowing).
But Michael’s truest passion — and the primary focus of today’s exchange — is great white sharks. Documenting them on film. Understanding them. Educating others about them. And most importantly, preserving them.
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach
- Tokyo opens 15,000-seat Olympic aquatics centre
- Etiene Medeiros 🆚 Katinka Hosszu at Windsor 2016 🏊♀️ 🏁 | FINA World Championships
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths