On this week’s Propulsion Swimming Podcast, we are looking into the world of Masters Swimming.
With British Masters Swimming being one of the fastest-growing aquatic disciplines in the UK we thought it was time that we looked into how you can get involved, what training masters swimming entails, and why once you pass the age of 18 it could be your best chance to race at an international meet abroad!
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Antonios Tsapatakis’ Road to Becoming a World Champion | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Drone video: Leopard sharks swimming near La Jolla Shores with swimmers trying to get a closer look
- Two Rules for Stretching – Swimmers Pay Attention | Surge Strength
- Artistic swimmers speak out about abuse at training centre