On this week’s Propulsion Swimming Podcast, we are looking into the world of Masters Swimming.
With British Masters Swimming being one of the fastest-growing aquatic disciplines in the UK we thought it was time that we looked into how you can get involved, what training masters swimming entails, and why once you pass the age of 18 it could be your best chance to race at an international meet abroad!
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro