The University of Denver suspended 38 men’s and women’s swimming and diving athletes for recently attending a large off-campus party, in violation of local and state health restrictions as well as university policies addressing the spread of COVID-19.
All athletes will be forbidden to participate in team activities through the rest of the fall quarter and go through the “Student Rights and Responsibilities (SRR) process for disciplinary action, which may include interim academic suspension for the fall quarter pending the outcome of the SRR process,” the school stated in a letter sent to DU community members signed by chancellor Jeremy Haefner and athletics chancellor Karlton Creech.
The NCAA swimming and diving season is delayed to January because of COVID-19, and it could be pushed back further.Read The Denver Post
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach