William & Mary is considered one of the most prestigious academic schools in the country.
You may have heard of some of their famous alumni… Thomas Jefferson. James Monroe. John Tyler.
America’s brightest swimmers don’t go to W&M for the scholarships because there are none. And they certainly don’t go for the facilities — the pool is not worthy of the accomplishments that Tribe Swimming has achieved.
They attend W&M because the people that go to W&M are a special kind of people. One could say they are from the same Tribe…
Brett welcomes Rich Williams from the W&M Class of ’98 on the podcast to help spread the word to SAVE TRIBE SWIMMING!
Go to savetribeswimming.com to donate today!
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships
- Top 10 Water Polo Matches at the Olympics | Top Moments
- Jahir Ocampo – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer recounts saving 3 sailors
- ILS Reschedules World Conference on Drowning Prevention (WCDP) 2021 to 2023