William & Mary is considered one of the most prestigious academic schools in the country.
You may have heard of some of their famous alumni… Thomas Jefferson. James Monroe. John Tyler.
America’s brightest swimmers don’t go to W&M for the scholarships because there are none. And they certainly don’t go for the facilities — the pool is not worthy of the accomplishments that Tribe Swimming has achieved.
They attend W&M because the people that go to W&M are a special kind of people. One could say they are from the same Tribe…
Brett welcomes Rich Williams from the W&M Class of ’98 on the podcast to help spread the word to SAVE TRIBE SWIMMING!
Go to savetribeswimming.com to donate today!
- Pioneering Rescue Swimmer Sara Faulkner Details Sexual Harassment in the Coast Guard
- How Does A Masters Swimmers Do A Comeback For a PR? | Swimmer Strength
- Inside Look | Swimming With the Manatees in Crystal River, Florida
- Fastest Swims of All Time | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Championships Record | Nicholas Santos | #FINAHangzhou2018 | 50m Butterfly
- Lapland town of Salla highlights climate crisis with 2032 Olympics campaign
- Experts Question Florida Bid To Host 2021 Summer Olympics: ‘Mind-Bogglingly Stupid’
- Cold Comforts of Winter Swimming Continue in Ireland