Swimmer and Olympian Ryan Lochte says the Tokyo Olympics will be his most important games yet, because it is his opportunity to show that age is just a number, and he can still compete. Lochte struggled with finding joy in swimming following the 2012 Olympic games. It was the birth of his children that helped him reclaim his happiness. Lochte talks about why he keeps his goals secret, but confirms one that might have been leaked. Plus Lochte explains why the Olympics are important to him. And Lochte’s father, Steve, talks about a goal his son has been keeping close to the chest.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach