The top professional marathon swimmers in the world including Shelley Taylor-Smith, Diego Degano, Greg Streppel, Claudio Plit, Chad Hundeby, Karen Burton, David Alleva, Annie Granison, Marianne Cassidy, and Silvia Dalotto compete in the 1993 Swim Across The Sound, starting in Port Jefferson across the rough water conditions across the Sound, a race won by Hundeby in 5 hours 56 minutes followed by Streppel and Taylor-Smith.
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs