A 15-year-old was electrocuted after he accidentally touched wires from an interior light at a motel swimming pool over the weekend, Harris County Precinct 4 said.
Officials told ABC13 this happened Saturday at the North Villa Inn at 16510 North Freeway.
According to authorities, someone removed a pool interior light, exposing the wires. While the teen, identified as Khaleel Marcos Reynolds, was swimming, he touched the wires.
Emergency crews were called to the motel. Reynolds was rushed to the hospital, where he later died.See ABC13
15-year-old boy electrocuted while swimming in Houston motel pool