In this week’s episode of the Propulsion Swimming Podcast, we talk to special guest Lauren Turner about her recent charity swim to raise money for Cornish charity Shelterbox. Lauren swam 1km at 24 different beaches around the South Coast of Cornwall all within 24 hours!!
We spoke to her about her journey through swimming, the difficulties in the building up to the challenge with swimming pools being closed through the summer, and the mental obstacles she had to overcome during the swim!!
If you want to donate to her already amazing total to support Shelterbox, a charity that provides emergency shelter and tools for families robbed of their homes by disaster, then follow the link below!! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisin…
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard