In this week’s episode of the Propulsion Swimming Podcast, we talk to special guest Lauren Turner about her recent charity swim to raise money for Cornish charity Shelterbox. Lauren swam 1km at 24 different beaches around the South Coast of Cornwall all within 24 hours!!
We spoke to her about her journey through swimming, the difficulties in the building up to the challenge with swimming pools being closed through the summer, and the mental obstacles she had to overcome during the swim!!
If you want to donate to her already amazing total to support Shelterbox, a charity that provides emergency shelter and tools for families robbed of their homes by disaster, then follow the link below!! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisin…
- British Swimming Scales Back 2021 Flagship Swimming Meet
- Plenty Effort But No Records At Long Course Swimming Championships
- What made Doc Counsilman a great swim coach | Inside with Brett Hawke
- “Don’t Swim In The Sinkholes In Mexico” | Creepypasta | Horror Story
- A Brisbane Woman Attempts to Swim a Lap of Bribie Island | 7NEWS
- Blackboard Breakdown | Is Ryan Murphy the Backstroke King? | Propulsion Swimming
- How to Handle High-Pressure Swimming Taper Meets | The Social Kick
- Madisyn Cox Gives Advice on Navigating Freshman Year of College | Ultimate Swimmer