In this week’s episode of the Propulsion Swimming Podcast, we talk to special guest Lauren Turner about her recent charity swim to raise money for Cornish charity Shelterbox. Lauren swam 1km at 24 different beaches around the South Coast of Cornwall all within 24 hours!!
We spoke to her about her journey through swimming, the difficulties in the building up to the challenge with swimming pools being closed through the summer, and the mental obstacles she had to overcome during the swim!!
If you want to donate to her already amazing total to support Shelterbox, a charity that provides emergency shelter and tools for families robbed of their homes by disaster, then follow the link below!! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisin…
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records
- Anna Bader’s INCREDIBLE 20m Final Performance at #FINABarcelona2013 | High Diving
- Diving Insights – with Jamaica’s Yona Knight-Wisdom | Technical Talks
- Adam Peaty & Kira Toussaint on their new Short Course World Records