Since Monday, the City of Panama City Beach has ticketed a total of 16 people for swimming during red flag conditions.
The city said that swimmers are initially warned to get out of the water and if they do not comply they receive a $500 ticket.
The city said they want to remind both residents and tourists alike, that when the double red flags are flying, the Gulf of Mexico is closed for swimming.Read MyPanhandle
- Canterbury Year 12 students visit the almost completed Aquatic and Tennis Centre
- Brent Hayden Open Water Swimming With FORM Goggles and Live Heart Rate
- Lab Series Introduces New Rescue Water Series With Calvyn Justus
- Are you up for the #SwimAgain Challenge? | Swimming Canada
- ‘Sunrise Swiming’ at Bray Lake
- Simon Popelka | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro
- The burden of weight | Artistic swimmer Debbie Soh | Toughest Part of Sport