Since Monday, the City of Panama City Beach has ticketed a total of 16 people for swimming during red flag conditions.
The city said that swimmers are initially warned to get out of the water and if they do not comply they receive a $500 ticket.
The city said they want to remind both residents and tourists alike, that when the double red flags are flying, the Gulf of Mexico is closed for swimming.Read MyPanhandle
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records