As a Rubik’s cube trainer in Chennai, India, Illayaram Sekar decided to inspire his students by attempting the record for most Rubik’s cubes solved underwater!
Illayaram began solving Rubik’s cubes in 2013 and practiced for two years to break this record.
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs
- A Very Tuff Kick Set | Cody Miller Vlogs
- This Woman is Making a Splash by Helping Dogs Learn to Swim
- ‘Picking a needle out of a haystack’: The untold story of Grant Hackett’s golden moment