How do you live a life based on love instead of fear to become the hero of your own story? In this episode, Danny sits down with 5x Olympian and Olympic Bronze Medalist George Bovell for a conversation about self-actualization. Growing up in Trinidad and Tobago, George became a champion swimmer and today his passion for health optimization and self-mastery has led him on a journey to explore Amazonian medicine, Ayurvedic knowledge, and the mind-body-spirit connection. In this interview, we go deep to explore these topics, and much more. Are you ready to remove fear from your decision-making process? It begins with strengthening your mind to control your consciousness versus reacting to your environment.
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!