Swimmers were ordered out of the water at five Cape Cod beaches on Wednesday morning after great white sharks were spotted close to shore.
Ballston Beach and Longnook Beach in Truro, as well as Maguire Landing Beach and Lecount Hollow Beach in Wellfleet, will be closed to swimmers to at least 12 p.m., according to the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy’s Sharktivity app.
Cahoon Hallow Beach in Wellfleet will be closed until 12:30 p.m. after a shark was spotted by an expedition boat.
Beaches are only permitted to reopen if there are not any additional sightings.Read WHDH
- Siren of the Sea
- This Para-swimmer from Dharavi fought all odds to win
- Two Exercises All Swimmers Should Do | Ottawa Swimming
- Swimmer Chris Allshouse sets record in Saint Lucia
- Thanksgiving Training | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Sports For Change – A story by Farida Osman
- My Thoughts On The ISL Season 2 | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Fast Swimming Technique – The Kick For a Faster Breastroke | The Race Club