Swimmers were ordered out of the water at five Cape Cod beaches on Wednesday morning after great white sharks were spotted close to shore.
Ballston Beach and Longnook Beach in Truro, as well as Maguire Landing Beach and Lecount Hollow Beach in Wellfleet, will be closed to swimmers to at least 12 p.m., according to the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy’s Sharktivity app.
Cahoon Hallow Beach in Wellfleet will be closed until 12:30 p.m. after a shark was spotted by an expedition boat.
Beaches are only permitted to reopen if there are not any additional sightings.Read WHDH
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro
- The burden of weight | Artistic swimmer Debbie Soh | Toughest Part of Sport
- High surf advisory discouraging swimmers from getting one last swim in
- Laura Kellberg | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- Scottish swimmer ‘lucky to be alive’ after jellyfish sting
- ISL Training Camp // Turkey 2020 // Michael Andrew Vlogs
- The Difference Between a Good vs Great Swimmer With Kaitlin Sandeno
- Inside with Brett Hawke: James Guy