This footage of a Great White Shark near a swimmer was captured on August 16th, 2020. While doing a routine shark monitoring drone flight, I came across a man swimming behind the breakers. The man is clearly surprised at first glance and reacts accordingly, by not panicking and keeping eye contact. However, some of the following behavior is questionable. I’m including a few tips along with the footage to provide some information about what to do and what not to do if you encounter a shark while swimming.
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!