August is Drowning Impact Awareness Month, and a Gilbert swim school is doing its part by raising money for the cause.
Special T-shirts are for sale in the lobby of Swimhaus in Gilbert. Co-owner Jim Gleason says that this month was the perfect time to team up with the Drowning Prevention Coalition of Arizona for their fundraiser.
“All proceeds go to the Drowning Prevention Coalition of Arizona, and their efforts…support water education – basically everything to help keep kids safe in and around the water,” Gleason said.See FOX10
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile