While the temperatures soar into the triple digits, it’s no surprise to find people drawn to the water at the Elk Grove Aquatics Center.
“Kids need a place to cool off, get some exercise. So this is great,” said Lou Crofoot.
Nicole Curran is not the only parent wanting to get the kids out of the house.
“We’ve been able to socially distance and the lifeguards have gone over and beyond to keep the community safe,” said Curran.See CBS Sacramento
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records
- Anna Bader’s INCREDIBLE 20m Final Performance at #FINABarcelona2013 | High Diving
- Diving Insights – with Jamaica’s Yona Knight-Wisdom | Technical Talks
- Adam Peaty & Kira Toussaint on their new Short Course World Records