While the temperatures soar into the triple digits, it’s no surprise to find people drawn to the water at the Elk Grove Aquatics Center.
“Kids need a place to cool off, get some exercise. So this is great,” said Lou Crofoot.
Nicole Curran is not the only parent wanting to get the kids out of the house.
“We’ve been able to socially distance and the lifeguards have gone over and beyond to keep the community safe,” said Curran.See CBS Sacramento
- ‘Sunrise Swiming’ at Bray Lake
- Simon Popelka | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro
- The burden of weight | Artistic swimmer Debbie Soh | Toughest Part of Sport
- High surf advisory discouraging swimmers from getting one last swim in
- Laura Kellberg | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- Scottish swimmer ‘lucky to be alive’ after jellyfish sting
- ISL Training Camp // Turkey 2020 // Michael Andrew Vlogs