Greg is a two-time Olympic swimmer from Côte d’Ivoire and now a professional swim coach in Montreal, Canada for Camo Natation.
He is the host of “All the TALK with Greg Arkhurst” a platform to discuss each other’s unique experiences.
Today Brett and Greg discuss the murder of George Floyd and why Greg believes this is a human problem and that we must stay positive in order to move forward.
- China Breaks Mixed Medley Relay World Record For First Swimming World Record of 2020
- Brendan Cullen preparing for his 2021 English Channel Swim
- “We Are Changing What it Means to be Different” | Ellie Cole | Rising Phoenix | Paralympic Games
- Nina Zhivanevskaya wins Gold for Spain – Championships Record! | FINA World Championships
- Lezak, Bousquet talk about the 4×100 Free Relay from Beijing Olympics
- How Benedict Cumberbatch Learned to Freedive for Jaeger-LeCoultre’s New Short Film
- A Man of Many Talents! Simone Barlaam | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Mother trying to rescue 3 children drowns in North Wildwood, officials say