Hydropool Inc have announced a collaboration to allow our GB Olympic Swimmers to continue to train at home for Tokyo 2021 during the current UK lock down.
The exciting new partnerships sees that GB Swimmers James Guy, Ben Proud, Anna Hopkins, Luke Greenbank, Tom Dean, Adam Peaty MBE, Sarah Vasey and Jack Burnell have been provided with our popular Reverse Current Swimming Pools, also known as Swim Spa units for their home gardens.
Fans will have already noticed GB swimmers posting videos of their training social media account and updates will continue to be shared in the coming weeks. through their social media account and updates will continue to be shared in the coming weeks.
James Guy who is now using one of Hydropool’s flagship 16ft Executive Trainer swim spas added:
“It feels unreal to be back in the water again, a massive thank you to Bedfordshire Hot Tubs and Hydropool. The support that I have had from them has been second to none and the way they have conducted themselves around me and provided me a pool is unbelievable. To actually be in the water every single day is amazing, you don’t actually realise you miss it until it’s gone. I am doing real sessions in there and its definitely going to give me an advantage for next year leading into the Olympic games.”
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change